Mark is frequently interviewed on KTVU in the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as on other broadcast and print media outlets from Arizona to Michigan, South Dakota and New York.
Between 1997 and 2018, he has made appearances on Fox, NBC, ABC, and CBS affiliate stations, as well as numerous radio and print news interviews in various states. In each appearance or interview, he discussed aspects of national disaster emergency responses, recovery operations, and executive decision-making in highly politicized environments.
Above all, Mr. Neveau’s “down to earth” and sincere manner puts his audience at ease and enables complex subject matter to be easily understood by his viewers.
A few very notable examples include:
Fox News (KTVU San Francisco) Commentator:
- Mr. Neveau provides “on air” disaster response/recovery expertise. Most recently, he appeared with news anchors to provide expertise during the 2017/18 California Wildfires devastation.
- He has appeared over 65 times providing wildfire and hurricane survivors with in-depth recovery information.
Hurricane Maria – Puerto Rico:
- Mark was working on behalf of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, assisting in the response of recovery efforts just after Hurricane Maria struck land in September 2017.
- Mr. Neveau assisted the Governor’s Authorized Representative (GAR) in recruiting and designing an organization to manage the recovery operation.
- He worked with various state agencies to streamline and improve the grants management process by implementing a program to embed staff directly into Puerto Rico Electrical Power Authority (PREPA), Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA), and Puerto Rico Public Safety.
- He led a team of private sector professionals helping Puerto Rican residents acquire the aid needed to get back on the road to economic and individual recovery.
- And he was instrumental in training existing staff on the Puerto Rico contracting procedures in an effort to expedite the rebuilding phase.