He is an authoritative, appealing and amusing speaker who can thoroughly engage your audience on a wide variety of topics, as well disasters that he’s managed first-hand….
Mark is in demand as a dynamic public speaker at:
- SF Planning commissions and port commissions about business development
- Healthcare organizations about business emergency response teams
- Universities about emergency management after a disaster strikes
- Rotary Clubs about how he managed response to major natural disasters like Hurricane Sandy and deadly flooding
- California State Legislature subcommittees about mobile home fire safety
- Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors about California wildfires
- Expert Witness Testimony County Grand Jury about threats of weapons of mass destruction
- And much more.